Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

I once had a dream

I once had a dream..
I want to study abroad.
The world will be much exciting to see different people, places and cultures.
I'll be going places, making friends, and see the different side of the world.

I once had a dream..
That i wil bid my family goodbye
When I finally leaving on a plane
Which will take me thousands miles away from here
To somewhere over the sea
To another part of the world

I once had a dream
I passed my examinaton with flying colours
But it wasnt good enough for the dream I lived on
It just not meant to be

Allah sometimes does not give what I want..
But Allah gives me what I need
He knows everything which is best for me.
I convinced myself it wasn't my rezeki.


Sometimes I look at my friends who study abroad..


I look through their pictures

 
I see beautiful places and scenery


I see smiles..


I thought "what a wonderful places" they have been


It makes me sad somehow
Deep inside my heart I know I am envy of them..
How lucky they are to have the chance and oppurtunity..

But I look everything around me.
I've got everything I need.
and I thank Allah for everything he gave.

One day..I'l definitely be there.
and the dream...still lived on.


3 comments:

  1. hey...syaz dlu pn nk sngt g oversea..tp tu la.bkn rezeki syaz.n syaz nk sngt masuk U.dlu after matrik, dpt offer u n maktb, tp terpaksa pilih mktb..x pe.maybe ini yg terbaik untk kte.one day,insyaallah kte pergi oversea... ;) keep dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maktab is a great plave~! <3
    Hai Tuya..thanks for your comment,
    Saya pun masuk IPG jugak..
    Major BM.

    Sebenarnya saya memang nak jadi cikgu.. I just realised where my heart truly belongs to when all of this happened. I meant to be a teacher.

    It just that..I denied it long ago and convinced myself that I must be a doctor to study abroad.

    The fact is deep in my heart I know..I dont want to be a doctor. I want to be a teacher..and Allah showed me that. Alhamdulillah...

    Hope to hear from you again Tuya <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allah always know the best for you, even for me and all of us..

    never give up =)..

    ReplyDelete